- (1888PressRelease) November 03, 2021 – Hunar Online Courses, an online learning platform to empower women by helping them learn new skills and become financially independent, is going to host its next live digital fashion show in the presence of celebrity designer Neeta Lulla soon. Hunar has rolled out a call for participants to submit their designs through a series of contests. This fashion show is open for all the budding fashion designers, homemakers and the students.
Hunar is also hosting many mini contests exclusively for its students around the theme of Wedding Dhoom such as: Haldi Happiness, Stylish Sangeet, etc.
With multiple courses related to the world of fashion such as, Fashion Illustration, Garment Making, Jewellery Designing, Fashion Styling, Home Décor, Bag Making and much more, Hunar Online is conducting its next Live Digital Fashion Show- Wedding Dhoom with main focus on a breed of potential designers who can turn their passion into skill and create their own identity. This fashion show aims at empowering the ordinary women of our country by giving them a chance to showcase their skills on a national platform in front of industry leaders and potential customers.
The upcoming show is themed Wedding Dhoom which will give a platform to Hunars students from across India to showcase their designing skills before a panel jury and thousands of virtual viewers! The winning collections will be selected based on live polling and reviews from the panel of celebrity judges, including four-time national award-winning fashion designer Neeta Lulla, CEO and founder of Hunar Online Courses, Nishtha Yogesh and Ajita Reddy, former Chairperson of FICCI and Director of the designer fashion brand, TheHLabel.com.
Through this Live Digital Fashion Show, Hunar aims to launch fresh talent in the fashion world from all across the country.
Nishtha Yogesh, CEO of Hunar Online Courses, says, Our journey with Hunar began with a simple mission. We want to make it possible for anyone across our country to learn creative skills conveniently, from the comfort of their home and in the language of their choice. We hoped that with these skills our students would be able to gain financial independence, start home businesses, gain recognition and build a new identity for themselves.
The upcoming fashion show will be conducted in the first week of December and will be streamed live on the Hunar Online Courses website. The programme aims to bring recognition for the students and enable them to kick-start their entrepreneurial journey in the fashion design business.
In this interactive fashion show, viewers can vote for their favourite designs through online voting. The winners of this Live Digital Fashion Show will receive a host of benefits, such as:
● Being featured on thehlabel.com, Hunar Online Courses e-commerce website, to be sold at retail prices to online shoppers.
● Getting opportunities to sell their designs on other retail platforms, such as TheHLabel, Amazon and others.
● Receiving the token of achievement by way of trophies for selected and certificates for all participants.
● Securing complete guide to designing, creating, and marketing their startup brands and fashion businesses.
Through their courses, Hunar has trained more than 15,000 women. Hunar Online also assists women students for two to three months in building their collection and marketing it through the My Boutique programme. Around 30 per cent of all Hunar Online students have begun their own online and offline boutique businesses.
About Hunar Online Courses:
Hunar Online Courses is an online learning platform based in Hyderabad, which aims at empowering women across the country by helping them learn new skills and become financially independent. It offers a wide variety of fashion design courses, such as garment making, fashion illustration, fashion styling, embroidery, fabric designing, bag making, home decor, jewellery designing and boutique management, which brings out the creative side of every individual and helps them grow. Hunar also has government-recognised courses where one can be certified by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and get the best industry-level training to turn their skill into a successful business. Hunar takes pride in its student community of over thousands of women who have not only learnt a new fashion design skill but have also built their own identity. With their talent and Hunar’s exclusive “My Boutique” programme, many women have started their own online or offline fashion businesses.