Image through Niantic
Virizion is among the 3 famous Swords of Justice in Pokémon, and you can capture it in Pokémon Go. Like lots of famous Pokémon, you wish to make certain it’s carrying out at the greatest level it can, which implies you wish to teach it the very best attacks it can find out. This is the very best moveset you can teach Virizion in Pokémon Go.
Virizion is a Grass and Fighting-type Pokémon. It has an optimum CP of 3,022, an attack of 163, a defense of 192, and endurance of177 It’s weak to Fairy, Fire, Flying, Ice, Poison, and Psychic-type relocations. It’s resistant to Dark, Electric, Grass, Ground, Rock, and Water-type attacks.
These are all of the relocations Virizion can discover.
- Quick Attack (Normal-type)– 5 damage and 3.5 energy per turn (2.5 damage per turn)– 2 turns
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic-type)– 8 damage and 2 energy per turn (2.6 damage per turn)– 3 turns
- Close Combat (Fighting-type)– 100 damage and 45 energy (100%opportunity to reduce the user’s defenses by 2 ranks)
- Leaf Blade (Grass-type)– 70 damage and 35 energy
- Sacred Sword (Fighting-type)– 60 damage and 35 energy
- Stone Edge (Rock-type)– 100 damage and 55 energy
When it pertains to choosing Virizion’s quick relocation, you constantly wish to opt for fast attack. While it is a Normal-type, it’s a far much better choice than zen headbutt, a sluggish Psychic-type relocation that does not offer as much energy or damage per turn. Virizion frantically requires a much better quick relocation, however fast attack gets the job done.
For its charged relocations, the addition of spiritual sword is exceptional for Virizion. You’ll wish to ensure it discovers this unique attack offered how little energy it costs and the quantity of damage it can do. Along with it, you’ll wish to utilize leaf blade, which is similar to spiritual sword, other than it’s a Grass-type attack that pinches hit 10 more damage.
The finest moveset for Virizion to discover is the quick relocation fast attack and the charged relocations leaf blade and spiritual sword.